& Trade Compliance Operations Coordinator
Transport & Trade Compliance Operations team is responsible for Sobi's
transports globally. The department also handles Sobi's operational work with
trade compliance (i.e. customs, and export Control), and is responsible to maintain a compliant standard of packaging materials suitable for
transportation of sensitive pharmaceutical products. We are now
expanding the team with a new Transport & Trade Compliance Coordinator who
will work operationally and strategically with logistics, temperature Control,
and trade compliance.
- Transport booking and follow up, including maintaining a transport Schedule, proforma handling, and keeping a close dialogue with Sobi's preferred forwarding agents, warehouses, manufacturers, and other stakeholders.
- Support the organization with trade compliance matters; Work with continuous improvements of Sobi's compliance programs, perform restricted party screening, evaluate new customers and/or countries from a trade compliance perspective, etc.
- Administrate Customs master data in ERP system, and handle classifications and origin determinations of our products.
- Write and implement SOP's.
- Issue Change Controls, perform Risk Assessments, investigate deviations, and write CAPA's.
- Invoice management, accounting, and cost control.
- Stock management and procurement of packing material.
- Experience from logistics and temperature control.
- Excellent communicational skills in English (orally and in writing) is required; Swedish is considered a plus.
- The position will require an inherent drive to move forward and make things happen, as well as an ability to cooperate with a lot of people from different divisions.
- A certain level of knowledge in Customs procedures, Export Control, and GxP will be of great value.
- It's a clear advantage if you have experience from pharmaceutical industry.
- We are looking for you who balance these two components: Being driven to move forward, and being very thorough. The work will require an immense focus on details; you will be reading, writing, analyzing data and scanning for information. An eye for details is crucial. At the same time you need an inherent drive to move forward. Things happen fast and deadlines need to be met. You will need good communicational skills; an ability to attract and get people involved will help greatly. You enjoy working in teams and are able to work solo, and you want to make a real difference in patients' lives.
The position will be based at the Global HQ, Stockholm.
Transport & Trade Compliance Operations Manager: Jens Charlieson (email@example.com, +46761800000).
For more information:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter through the apply button on the left-hand side as soon as possible. We are interviewing continuously
Appointment of vacant positions at Sobi will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for Sobi to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all Sobi employees to embrace and align with the company’s values in their day-to-day operations.
Sobi™ is an international biopharmaceutical company dedicated to rare diseases. Our vision is to be recognised as a global leader in providing access to innovative treatments that transform lives for individuals with rare diseases. The product portfolio is primarily focused on treatments in Haemophilia and Specialty Care. Partnering in the development and commercialisation of products in specialty care is a key element of our strategy. Sobi has pioneered in biotechnology with world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing. In 2017, Sobi had total revenues of SEK 6.5 billion and approximately 850 employees. The share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information is available at www.sobi.com.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB